Physical Therapy Services are provided to individuals who demonstrate the presence of a functional limitation. Physical therapist’s role is to provide skilled intervention to improve the patient’s level of functioning in self-care, mobility, safety, range of motion, or strength and to establish a safe and effective maintenance program. Examples of therapy services include assessment of needs and development of a therapy program for the patient.
Our staff has following specialized skill set and Technical competencies:
- Knowledge of client assessment procedure
- Knowledge of client teaching process
- Knowledge of pathophysiology
- Knowledge of PT Modalities and demonstrated competence
- Knowledge of infection control practices, aseptic techniques
- Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate information with clients of all ages and socioeconomic levels.