The occupational therapist assists client’s acquire the skills necessary to accomplish ADLs. Occupational therapists their interventions on the client’s upper extremities and on the fine muscle skills needed to perform functional activities, such as eating or dressing. In addition to assisting clients to develop self-care skills, the therapist is involved in assessing the client’s home for safety and suggesting modifications to improve the client’s ability to function independently..
Our staff has following specialized skills and Technical Competencies:
- Knowledge of client assessment procedure.
- Knowledge of client teaching process.
- Knowledge of pathophysiology.
- Knowledge of OT Modalities and demonstrated competence.
- Knowledge of infection control practices, aseptic techniques.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate information with clients of all ages and socioeconomic levels.